Goal Setting

The Goal Setting Skills Facilitator Guide is a collection of step-by-step instructions for teaching 18 personal skills activities (435 minutes) to groups of youth and adults.

Goal setting is the formal process of setting personal targets in a variety of areas. The process of setting goals on a routine basis helps you decide what you want to achieve with your time, and then set the precise personal targets that will lead you achieve this. In 1953 researchers polled the graduating class of Yale University and found that 3% of the graduates practiced goal setting and had a set of clearly defined written goals. Twenty years later, researchers went back and visited the class of '53 and found that the 3% of the graduates who had clear and written goals had amassed a fortune worth more than the other 97% combined. This is powerful evidence that goal setting is a proven process in creating and defining success.

  1. What Do You Want In Life?
  2. I Need Some Direction
  3. What Do You Want?
  4. You Have A Year to Live
  5. Role Models
  6. Visualizing the Future
  7. Setting Short Term Goals
  8. Achieving Short Term Goals
  9. Personal Success Secrets
  10. Setting Realistic Goals
  11. New Year’s Resolutions
  12. Making Dreams Come True
  13. Making To-Do Lists
  14. Daily Goals and Objectives
  15. Breaking Down Long Term Goals
  16. Knowing What to Expect
  17. Maps and Obstacles
  18. Mission Impossible?


Price: $4.50

Loading Updating cart...

Leave a Reply